Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Join us for our monthly meetup of Women Entrepreneurs Collective and learn about Ayurveda as the key to success in both life and business.
Our evening of connection and collaboration will include:
- Featured speaker Hadlee Garrison on how to harness your Ayurvedic superpowers for business
- Breakout groups to explore key topics and takeaways
- Community circle and reflections
Talking points & takeaways:
- Knowing what Ayurveda actually is and how to use it in modern life for optimal wellness and business flow
- How Ayurveda can help us break out of diet culture and more intuitive living – IF used correctly (and how it can be corrupted)
- Being able to identify the doshas (and the 5 elements that manifest as doshas) and how they show up in our bodies, minds, and environments
- Tools to balance our doshic imbalances as they show up in our bodies & businesses
Hadlee Garrison is an Ayurveda wellness coach and lifestyle change guide who helps people feel better in their bodies, have more energy on a day-to-day basis, gain more confidence, cultivate a better relationship with food, and become less stressed and more joyful in their day-to-day lives. She graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.S. in Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience and a Master's in Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education. Her online program, called Happy Healthy Habits, combines the concepts of behavioral science, habits for optimal health, and group dynamics to help her clients make lasting, influential changes in their lives.
Please arrive by 6:45 p.m. to leave time for parking and ordering any food and drink from Maya Moon's organic cafe menu before you get settled!
Entrepreneurs who have been in business 1-2 years or more and who identify as female/feminine are welcome.
Maya Moon Collective
3349 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116