Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Join Maya Moon founder Kathryn Rogers for cacao, meditation and heartfelt conversation. This monthly event is an opportunity for community to come together, open our hearts and connect through music, self-reflection and dialogue. All are welcome!
Benefits of Cacao
- Increases energy and blood flow in the heart and throughout the body
- Releases feel-good chemicals in the brain
- Supports natural detoxification
- Activates pleasure sensors to support positive transformation
- When paired with herbs and spices, offers functional support for alignment: body, mind and spirit
Kathryn Rogers is an earth guardian and founder/owner of Maya Moon. She has facilitated hundreds of community circles around the world and has had the joy and privilege of sitting in meditation with the sacred plant medicine of cacao for more than a decade. As a trained shamanic practitioner and ThetaHealing guide, she infuses her circles with reverence for all life, Mother Earth and the divine beauty and wisdom that resides within each of our hearts. She also has a Masters of Science in Health Communication and dedicates her life to inspiring healthy change in ourselves and the world.
Maya Moon Collective
3349 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116